Three Ways with Dip
Preparation time10 mins
After an easy and delicous dip recipe with low calories? Then this tasty three ways with dip recipe is the perfect match for you!
- Cream cheese - 125 g
- Lemon, zest and juice - 1
- Chopped parsley - 2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 210g tin salmon - 1
- Capers - 1 Tbsp
- Chopped dill - 1/4 cup
- Freshly ground pepper
- 225g can sliced beetroot, drained - 1
- Feta, crumbled, plus extra for garnish - 80 g
- Orange zest - 1 Tbsp
- Frozen broad beans, blanched for 3 minutes, then hulled - 300 g
- Lemon zest - 1 Tbsp
- Anchovies, roughly chopped - 3
- Chopped chives - 1/4 cup
Make your base dip by placing cream cheese, lemon, parsley, salt and pepper in to a food processor or hand whizz.
To make your choice of dip, add additional ingredients and blitz until smooth.
Tip: For a fancy looking nibble, spread some dip onto a savoury pancake, sprinkle with some rocket then roll and slice into rounds.