- Unsalted butter, room temperature - 185 g
- Caster sugar - 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- Large egg - 1
- All-purpose flour - 2 1/4 cups
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Ready salted potato chips, lightly crushed - 1/3 cup
- Pretzels, lightly crushed - 1/2 cup
- Milk and white chocolate chips - 1/3 cup
- Chocolate candies - 1/2 cup
- Mini marshmallows - 1/3 cup
- Sprinkles of choice - 1/4 cup
- Candy canes, crushed - 1/4 cup
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set this aside.
Using a mixer, in a large bowl cream together butter and sugars for 3 - 4 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and mix until well combined
Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until together until combined. The dough will be quite thick.
Add in crushed chips, pretzels, chocolate chips, chocolate candies, mini marshmallows, and sprinkles and mix together.
Scoop tablespoon-sized balls of mix onto baking paper and slightly press them down onto baking sheets. Sprinkle each cookie with well-crushed candy canes.
Bake until edges are just starting to get golden, 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.