Alpine Pork Sausages with Tomato Sugo and Pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Alpine Pork Sausages, sliced 3cm thick
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red capsicum, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400g can Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 400g can Penne, boiled in plenty of well salted water
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Freshly grated parmesan for serving
How to Cook Perfect Pasta
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add the sausages, onion, garlic, capsicums and olives. Fry briskly, browning slowly for about 15 minutes until the sausages are cooked and the vegetables soft.
Add the tomatoes and mix well. Simmer for 4 minutes, taste and season.
Toss the mixture with the hot penne and serve sprinkled with pasta and plenty of parmesan.