Pumpkin & Feta Pizza
- 800 g pumpkin, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup tomato pizza/pasta sauce
- 1 pizza base
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Roast the pumpkin with the olive oil until tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Increase the oven heat to 220ºC.
2. Spread the pasta sauce over the pizza base and sprinkle over the rosemary and half of the parmesan. Cover with the pumpkin and feta and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the base is golden and crisp.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Helen Jackson. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.
By Food Magazine