Muesli Bar Slice
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped dried Cranberries
- 70 g slivered almonds
- 70 g cashew pieces
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200 g butter
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 24cm x 30cm baking pan with baking paper.
2. Place the oats, cornflakes, flour, sugar, dried fruit, nuts, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix together until well combined.
3. Melt the butter and golden syrup, whisking until combined. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well until evenly combined. Press into the prepared pan and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm. Leave to cool in the pan.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Sandra Kinniburgh. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.