Ham Slipper Pizza
- 160g Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- 50ml Water
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 cup each: Sun-Dried Tomatoes, drained and chopped; baby spinach leaves or rocket
- 6-8 Pitted Black Olives, halved
- 3 slices Ham, diced
- freshly ground Black Pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the pizza dough in a bowl with the water, oil and egg. Mix together with a wooden spoon until the ingredients are well blended. Knead for a few minutes using your hands.
Lightly oil a baking tray. Form the dough into a slipper shape using your hands and a rolling pin. Straighten the edges with a knife. You can make one large slipper or 2 smaller ones.
Top with the mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach leaves or rocket, olives and gluten-free ham. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Season with black pepper.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Sarah Swain. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.