- 1 Moroccan flavoured split chicken (Ingham brand)
- 400 g can Watties tomatoes Moroccan style
- 390 g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup coriander, roughly chopped, plus extra to garnish
- lime wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut the chicken into 8 serving portions and place them in a large oven bag.
3. Add the cans of Moroccan-style tomatoes and chickpeas and the chopped coriander.
4. Close the oven bag and bake the chicken for 15 minutes.
5. Lower the heat to 180°C and cook the chicken for a further 20 minutes.
6. Serve with couscous and garnish with coriander and wedges of lime.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Bernadette Hogg. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.
Tip: When preparing couscous, work a tablespoon of olive oil through the grains before adding water or stock as this helps to keep the grains separated.