Crispy Garlic & Parsley Prawns
- 1/2 cup fine dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 g raw prawn cutlets
1. Place the breadcrumbs, parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Add the prawns to the breadcrumb mixture and toss them so that they are coated evenly with the mixture. If possible, cover and refrigerate the prawns for 30 minutes so that the flavours infuse.
3. Cook the prawns, turning them frequently, on the flat plate of a preheated barbecue for 3-4 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Bronwyn Byrne. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.
By Food Magazine