Hot Smoked Salmon & Baby Potato Salad with Caper & Dill Mayo
- 30 baby/petite Potatoes, halved
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp chopped Dill or Italian Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 200g wood-roasted Salmon
- 400g packet Baby Spinach Leaves
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black Pepper to taste
- Caperberries to serve
How to De-bone Salmon Fillet
Cook the potatoes in plenty of boiling salted water until they are just tender. Drain, place in a large bowl and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
Combine the mayonnaise, capers, dill or parsley and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
Flake the salmon into the bowl of potatoes and add the baby spinach leaves. Fold through the caper and dill mayo so that the potatoes are evenly coated. Season with the salt and pepper. Garnish with the caperberries. Serve warm or cold.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Bronwyn Byrne. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.