Prawn & Rocket Pasta with Lemon Cream
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced
- 400g raw Prawns (tail on)
- 400g fresh Spaghetti or Fettucini
- 250ml Cream
- 100g Rocket Leaves
- juice and zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Capers
- 1 tsp fresh Dill or ½ tsp fresh dill paste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- lemon wedges to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large frypan and sauté the garlic and prawns for 3-4 minutes until the prawns turn pink.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes until just al dente. Drain.
3. Add the pasta to the prawns and toss together in the pan. Add the cream, rocket, lemon juice and zest, capers and dill. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately with the lemon wedges.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Jo Wilcox. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.