Oven Baked Frittata
- 1 Tbsp Homebrand olive oil, plus extra for brushing the dish
- 5-6 slices middle bacon (or very thin slices of prosciutto)
- 500g waxy potatoes, diced 2cm, boiled in salted water until tender, cooled
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley, plus extra for serving
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 chargrilled red capsicums, thickly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Campbell’s chicken stock
- 1 tsp paprika
- 15 pitted black olives, crushed
Preheat the oven to 190°C. Brush a 23cm diameter, ovenproof dish with a little olive oil.
Place the bacon or prosciutto in a layer covering the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
Arrange the potatoes in a layer close together over the bacon. Sprinkle the garlic, parsley and thyme over the potatoes.
Place the capsicums in a single layer on top of the potatoes.
Beat the eggs, stock, vinegar and paprika together, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour this evenly over the capsicums.
Scatter the olives evenly on top.
Place in the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until set.
Serve in wedges with a sprinkle of parsley.