- 4 large potatoes
- 4 cooked rashers bacon, sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 can cream corn
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated plus extra for garnish
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the potatoes into the oven and roast for at least an hour or until soft. Alternatively place a large potato- that you have pricked all over, into your microwave and heat on high for 7 minutes.
2. Remove potato and let cool. Take a slice off the side of each potato, remove the soft centre and set the skin aside. Carefully remove the soft centre of each potato and place into a bowl, ensuring you do not put a hole in the skin. Set the skins aside.
3. Place the remaining ingredients into the bowl and combine well. Taste to check the seasoning, then spoon the mixture back into the potato skin.
4. Top with cheese and place into a hot oven until the cheese is golden.
By The Smart Shopper