Creamy Vegetable Bake
- 500g potatoes, cooked and diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled & quartered
- 3 cups (400g) Wattie's Frozen Rainbow Mix
- 400g can Wattie's Creamy Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup grated edam cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place potatoes, eggs and Wattie’s Frozen Rainbow Mix vegetables in a lasagne dish.
3. Pour over the Wattie’s Creamy Pasta Sauce and mix gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve as a light meal or leave out egg to serve as a side dish.
By Watties Food In a Minute