Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 250 g 100% New Zealand trim pork schnitzel, sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 400 g pack Wattie's Wok Creations Asian style stir fry vegetables
- 125 g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations stir fry sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple pieces, drained
- 2 Tbsp toasted cashew nuts
1. Heat a non stick frying pan or wok with 2 tsp oil and stir-fry sliced 100% New Zealand Trim Pork Schnitzel. Set aside.
2. Add remaining oil to the frying pan and stir-fry ginger and spring onions for 2-3 minutes. Add Wattie’s Wok Creations Asian Style Stir Fry Vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes, tossing continuously.
3. Pour over Wattie’s Wok Creations Stir Fry Sweet and Sour Sauce with 2 Tblsp water, stir to combine, reduce heat and simmer for about 4 minutes or until vegetables are hot. Gently mix in browned pork and pineapple and heat through.
4. Serve in bowls with noodles or rice, garnished with toasted cashew nuts.
By Food In A Minute