Spaghetti with Crisp Salami, Sundried Tomato and Feta
- 360g homebrand spaghetti
- 100g salami
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 250g sundried tomatoes
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 100g feta
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add salt and cook the spaghetti until tender. Drain.
2. Place salami in a hot, dry, large frying pan for 4-5 minutes turning once until crisp or place a single layer of salami between two pieces of kitchen paper and microwave on high for about 1½ minutes until crisp.
3. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, add sundried tomatoes and cook, stirring for 1 minute until heated through.
4. Add cooked spaghetti, lemon juice and zest, spinach leaves, salt and pepper to taste and toss over the heat for 1 minute.
5. Divide between 4 bowls and crumble over the crisp salami and feta.