Milk Coffee Tiramisu
- 1 1/2 Tbsp instant coffee, 1 cup boiling water & 1/3 cup tia maria
- 1/2 cup thickened light cream
- 1 packet Arnotts milk coffee biscuits
- 300 g vanilla yoghurt
- cocoa for dusting
1. Mix together the coffee and water. Add the Tia Maria and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the cream and fruche until combined and smooth.
3. Soak enough milk coffee biscuits in the coffee mixture to cover the base of a 210mm square shallow dish for 30 seconds or until just starting to soften.
4. Place in the base of the dish and top with a layer of the cream mixture. Repeat this process until the two mixtures are used, finishing with a layer of cream.
5. Dust the top with cocoa.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
7. Slice into squares with a sharp knife and serve.
Courtesy of Food Magazine. Recipe by Sarah Swain. Photography by Shaun Cato-Symonds.