Grilled Chicken Tacos
- cooking oil spray
- 400 g skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 can Countdown sweetcorn kernels
- handful fresh mint
- handful fresh coriander
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- 1/2 green chilli, seeds removed
- 8 soft wholegrain wraps
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 3/4 cup grated edam cheese
1. Preheat a griddle pan on high heat and lightly spray with oil. Coat the chicken in garlic, oregano and paprika and season with pepper to taste. Place chicken on griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through. Slice.
2. In a blender, blitz together mint, coriander, spring onions and chilli. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
3. Heat wraps for 1 minute in the microwave and serve with chicken, corn, green salsa, tomato, spinach and cheese.
• Energy 2609Kj • Protein 43g • Total Fat 26g • Saturated Fat 11g • Carbohydrates 49g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 826mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation