Chicken & Cashew Stir-fry
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 600 g stir fry mixed vegetables
- 2 Tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cashews
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add vegetables and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add soy sauce and stir through. Remove from heat.
2. Divide rice among serving bowls and top with stir fried chicken and vegetables. Garnish with cashews to serve.
• Energy 2025Kj • Protein 32g • Total Fat 18g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 45g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 396mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation