Easiest Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 packet Countdown pork & beef meatballs
- 1 tub Countdown pomodoro pasta sauce
- 1 packets Countdown pasta spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan
1. Heat oil in a medium fry pan over high heat. Add meatballs and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to low, stir through the pasta sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain, then return to the saucepan an toss through meatballs and sauce.
3. Top with grated Parmesan to serve.