Mexican Chicken Bowl
- 1 packet frozen Countdown chicken tenders plain
- 2 packets Countdown microwave long grain rice
- 1 can Countdown sweetcorn kernels
- 1 packet of The Whole Mix Mexican coleslaw
1. Cook chicken tenders and rice according to the instructions on the packet. Drain the corn kernels. Remove the sauce from the slaw and put to the side.
2. To assemble, evenly split the rice, slaw and corn between 4 bowls.
3. Top with sliced chicken tenders. To serve, finish with the sauce from the slaw.