Guinness and Cheese Dip
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp Djion mustard
- 50g crumbled feta
- ¾ cup tasty cheese
- ¼ cup Guinness
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped parsley, to garnish
- Crackers, vegetable sticks or crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C.
2. Warm the butter in a small frying pan and cook for 3 minutes to soften. Place into a bowl.
3. Add the mustard, cream cheese, feta, half a cup of the tasty cheese and the Guinness, stirring to combine well.
4. Place into a small ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with remaining tasty cheese and half of the parsley then bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Garnish with remaining parsley, and serve warm or at room temperature with crackers for dipping.