- 12 slice rindless shortcut bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 large croissants
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 8 large cos lettuce leaves
1. Preheat the grill on your oven.
2. Cook bacon in large frying pan until crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Meanwhile, to make aïoli, combine mayonnaise, garlic and parsley in small bowl; season to taste.
4. Toast croissants under grill about 30 seconds. Split croissants in half; spread aïoli over one half of each croissant then top with bacon, tomato, lettuce and remaining croissant half.