Pesto and Basil Bean Dip
- 420g tin white cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup pesto
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves plus a few for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.Into a kitchen processor place the beans, garlic, zest, oil, lemon juice and blitz until smooth.
2. Stir the pesto and basil leaves. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Serve with a few extra basil leaves on top.
• Energy 517Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 9g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 4g • Sugars 0g • Sodium 209mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation