Cucumber and Mint Bean Dip
- 420g tin white cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- ¼ cup unsweetened yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped mint, plus a little for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.Into a kitchen processor place the beans, garlic, zest, oil, lemon juice and blitz until smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Fold through the cucumber, yoghurt and mint to the base dip until well combined. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Serve with a little mint sprinkled on top.
• Energy 281Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 4g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 3g • Sugars 1g • Sodium 126mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation