Kumara, Turmeric and Cumin Bean Dip
- 420g tin white cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup cooked orange kumara, mashed
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Honey to drizzle
1. Into a kitchen processor place the beans, garlic, zest, oil, lemon juice and blitz until smooth.
2. Add the kumara, turmeric, cumin and coriander to the base dip blitzing to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Serve with a drizzle of honey.
• Energy 405Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 5g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 7g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 167mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation