Beetroot and Feta Bean Dip
- 420g tin white cannellini beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 100g cooked beetroot (tinned or fresh)
- 80g feta, crumbled, plus a little for garnish
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Into a kitchen processor place the beans, garlic, zest, oil, lemon juice and blitz until smooth.
2. Add the beetroot, feta and thyme to the base dip, blitzing to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Serve with a little crumbled feta and extra thyme leaves.
• Energy 395Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 6g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 4g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 247mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation