- 250g milk chocolate biscuits
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups fine desiccated coconut, extra for coating
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, extra for coating
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g chocolate sprinkles, for coating
- Pretzels, for bug legs, broken into small pieces
- Skittles, for eyes
- 1 packet chocolate melts, for wings
1. Place biscuits in a food processor and process to make fine crumbs (or crush well in a large ziplock bag with a rolling pin). Transfer crumbs to a mixing bowl. Add condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and vanilla extract and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cold and firm.
3. Using damp hands, roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
4. Decorate the bugs by pressing in pretzels for legs, Skittles for the eyes and two chocolate melts for the wings.