Poison Apple Punch
- 1 powder-free food safe disposable glove
- 1/2 bottle Raspberry syrup
- 2L Apple juice
- 1.5L Cranberry juice
- 1.25L lemonade
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Fill a glove 3/4 full with water, tie a knot to seal and freeze until solid.
2. Transfer the raspberry syrup to a piping bag. Run the piping bag around the rim of the punch bowl, varying the pressure to create drips of raspberry syrup down the side of the bowl.
3. Add half each of the apple juice, cranberry juice, lemonade and lime juice. Stir to combine. Reserve the other half of the ingredients for topping up punch bowl.
4. Cut the ice cube out of the glove, place in the punch bowl and serve.