Pastrami & Havarti Toasted Sandwich
- Butter, to spread
- 2 x thick slices of bread
- 2 slices havarti
- Sliced gherkins
- 2 slices pastrami
- 1 Tbsp caramalised onion relish
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Butter the exterior of the slices of bread. Spread the onion jam on the inside of one slice, then arrange the pastrami, havarti slices and sliced gherkins. Top with the second slice of bread, with the buttered side up.
3. Place the toastie into the frying pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.