- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 7g sachet dried yeast
- 1/4 tsp caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small courgette, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp pitted Kalamata olives, halved
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°c fan-forced). Grease a large baking tray.
2. Combine flour, yeast and sugar in a large bowl. Season. Make a well, then add oil and 1/2 cup warm water. Using a flat-bladed knife, bring mixture together until a dough forms. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
3. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough to a 30cm round. Place on tray, spread with pizza sauce, then scatter over 2 tbs mozzarella. Top with zucchini, onion, mushroom, capsicum and olives. Scatter over remaining mozzarella and season.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until pizza is golden. Slice and serve.