Milk Chocolate Raspberry Brownie
- 400g milk cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 125g unsalted butter
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a 27x20cm baking pan with baking paper.
2. Place one block of chopped chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
3. Add caster sugar, eggs, and vanilla to bowl and mix well to combine. Add flour and cocoa and stir until just combined. Fold in 150g chopped chocolate and pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with raspberries and bake for 35 minutes. Melt remaining chocolate and drizzle on top to serve.
Tip: brownie will still be molten inside straight out of the oven, but will firm up as it cools, while maintaining a fudgy centre