- 75g butter
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 5 cups (200g) corn flakes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line two 12-hole muffin tins with paper cases.
2. In a small saucepan stir butter, honey and sugar, over low heat until smooth.
3. Place corn flakes in large bowl, add honey mixture and stir until corn flakes are well coated. Divide corn flake mixture into cases.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Stand for 15 minutes or until firm.
Honey joys can be made one day ahead; store in an airtight container at room temperature.