Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
- 300 g penne
- 1/2 barbecued chicken or approx. 400g cooked chicken
- 420 g can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 9 minutes or until tender. Drain.
3. Remove skin and bones from chicken and discard. Shred remaining (or cook and shred chicken).
4. Combine Campbell's Cream Of Chicken condensed soup and milk in a large bowl. Add pasta, spinach, chicken and half the cheese. Mix well. Spoon into a greased, large ovenproof dish (10-cup capacity). Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Cook in oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Serve with green salad
Tip: instead of the roast chicken, you can use a shredded, cooked chicken breast