Campbell's Quick Butter Chicken
- 700 g diced chicken breast fillet
- 1/3 cup tandoori paste
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 420 g can Campbell’s Tomato Condensed Soup
- 1 tsp garam marsala
- 300 ml cream
1. In a bowl combine chicken and tandoori paste, until well coated. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil in a saucepan, over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes until soft.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add Campbell's Condensed Tomato soup, garam marsala and cream. Bring to the boil, reduced heat and cook for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Serve with steamed rice.