- Cooking spray
- 1 bunch (8 large leaves) silverbeet
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 2/3 cup semi-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 100g fresh ricotta
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Lightly spray a 1.5-litre square ovenproof dish with oil.
2. Remove stalks and centre vein from silverbeet. Place silverbeet in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute or until leaves are just wilted. Drain and rinse under cold water until leaves are cool. Squeeze out excess moisture.
3. Place couscous and tomato in a medium heatproof bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup boiling water. Cover with plastic food wrap and set aside for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Using a fork, fluff and separate grains. Stir in basil, ricotta and egg white.
4. For each roll, place a piece of silverbeet on a flat surface, with cut section overlapping slightly. Spoon 1/4 cup of couscous mixture onto centre of silverbeet. Roll to enclose filling, tucking in sides.
5. Place rolls, seam-side down, in the prepared dish. Spoon tomato over rolls.
6. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden and rolls are heated.
PER SERVE • Energy 1491Kj • Protein 20g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 42g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 709mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation