Red Tofu Curry
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup red curry paste*
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 cup broccoli, trimmed
- 200g tofu fried and cubed
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Cooked rice, to serve
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes until softened slightly.
2. Add curry paste, coconut milk, water and carrots to pan, bring to a simmer; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
3. Add broccoli and tofu, and cook for 2 minutes. Add snow peas; simmer for 1 minute or until just tender. Season to taste.
4. Serve curry with rice and topped with coriander.
PER SERVE • Energy 1621Kj • Protein 16g • Total Fat 29g • Saturated Fat 14g • Carbohydrates 15g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 775mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation
*Make sure to check that your red curry paste is suitable for vegans as some may contain fish extract.