Salmon and Cucumber Pinwheels
- 1 Countdown Pancake Mix Original Shaker plus ¾ cup extra water
- 2 tsp lemon zest, plus wedges to serve
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp butter, for cooking
- 150g cream cheese
- 1 telegraph cucumber, cut into long sticks
- 200g smoked salmon
1. Make the pancake shaker up as per instructions, adding the extra water, lemon zest and salt.
2. Heat a frying pan to a medium heat. Pour half a cup of mixture into the pan and swirl the pan outwards to make large thin pancakes. Cook until just set then flip and cook the other side. Remove from the pan. Continue with the remaining mixture, stacking the pancakes as you go.
3. When ready to fill, spread each pancake with cream cheese. Lay the salmon on top, then place some cucumber stick on one edge. Roll tightly, cut into 2cm pinwheels for serving.