Mini Sweet Potato and Vegetable Frittatas
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 Smiling Tums Sweet Potato, Carrot & Parsnip pouch
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese, plus 2 Tbsp extra
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 12-hole mini muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, place the flour. In another bowl whisk together the Smiling Tums pouch, eggs, cheese and vegetables. Pour into the flour and combine well.
3. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and sprinkle with the extra cheese. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and set.
4. Remove from the oven and sit for 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
Tip: To make this gluten free, use gluten free self-raising flour.
Energy 283Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 3g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 5g • Sugars 1g • Sodium 100mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation