Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Spirals
- 1 cup wholemeal or buckwheat pasta spirals
- 1/2 cup orange kumara, grated
- 1/2 cup beans, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 Smiling Tums Chicken & Vegetables pouch
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1. In a medium pot, bring lightly salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. When there is five minutes cook time remaining, add the kumara and beans. Drain once cooked.
2. Add the Smiling Tums pouch and half the parmesan and mix together.
3. Serve garnished with the remaining parmesan.
Energy 1132Kj • Protein 14g • Total Fat 7g • Saturated Fat 4g • Carbohydrates 36g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 160mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation