Ganesh's 5 Colours Veggie Pasta
- 1kg wholegrain pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups onion, sliced
- 2 cups finely chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups carrot, shredded
- 2 cup shredded courgette
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp pepper
- 1 ½ cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 ½ parsley, chopped
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and salt well. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes. Strain and set aside into a bowl. Mix a little of the oil into the cooked pasta so it does not stick.
2. Heat the rest of the olive oil in a hot frying pan. Fry the onions until soft. Then add in the cauliflower, carrots and courgette and cook over a medium high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook till soft, about 1 minute. Mix through tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat. Combine the pasta and the vegetables. Serve with Parmesan and parsley.