Ganesh's Fish Tacos
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1.2kg white fish fillets
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- 14 soft tacos
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup coriander
- 2 onions, sliced
- Taco Sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime, plus 2 limes, quartered to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan-forced).
2. In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and rub the mixture over the fish to coat well.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the fish on. Drizzle with the vegetable oil and bake for 12-16 minutes until cooked through. Remove and place onto a plate to rest.
4. To make the sauce, in a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and lime juice and set aside.
5. Heat the tacos in a hot pan for 10 seconds on each side and set aside.
6. To serve, fill the tacos with the fish, and top with cabbage, pineapple, onion and coriander. Drizzle the Taco sauce and lime wedges. Enjoy!