Curried Cauliflower Fritters
- 1 bag Countdown Cauliflower Rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup grated kumara
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 100g crumbled feta
- Oil for cooking
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chipotle sauce
1. Into a large bowl place the cauliflower rice, eggs, curry powder, salt, pepper, grated kumara, flour and feta. Combine well.
2. Cover the base of a frying pan with oil and heat to a medium temperature. Place tablespoons of the mixture in the pan and cook for 3 or 4 minutes each side until crispy and golden. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chipotle sauce.
4. Serve fritters hot, with chipotle mayonnaise on the side.
To make gluten free fritters, use rice or gluten free flour.