Mike's Mixed Berry Frozen Yoghurt with Chocolate Almond Topping
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 5 Tbsp honey
- 300ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and crushed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate, finely grated
1. In a food processor, add berries, honey, yoghurt and sugar and blitz. Pour mixture into a shallow metallic container and place into the freezer for 2-3 hours.
2. To make the almond topping, mix all ingredients together in a bowl, set aside.
3. During the freezing process, remove every hour to scrape with a fork until fully frozen. To serve, dish out into small bowls and top with toasted almond topping.