Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- 200g mascarpone
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 4 Countdown Hot Cross Buns, sliced thickly
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 100ml cream, lightly whipped
- Cocoa, for dusting
1. Whisk together the mascarpone with the sugar until well combined.
2. In four glasses, place a spoonful of mascarpone in the base. Dip a slice of hot cross bun in the coffee and place on top. Layer with blueberries, mascarpone and hot cross bun until you nearly reach the top, finishing with hot cross bun. Place a dollop of cream to finish.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to develop. Dust with a little cocoa before serving.