Sour Cream & Chive Chicken Bake
- 200g frozen baby carrots
- 200g frozen whole baby beans
- 200g frozen baby peas
- 500g Macro free range chicken breast
- 150g Countdown Sour Cream & Chives Crinkle Cut Chips
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 packet Countdown Pumpkin & Harissa Bites
- Dinner rolls
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place carrots, baby beans and peas in an oven tray, toss with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt.
3. Lightly crush potato chips and pour onto a plate. In another bowl, beat two eggs. One at a time, dip both sides of the chicken breasts into the egg, then place onto the plate with the potato chips. Firmly press the potato chips into the chicken breast on both sides to create a crust. Repeat with all chicken breasts.
4. Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables in the baking tray.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken juices are running clear.
6. Serve with Countdown Pumpkin and Harissa Fritter Bites, Countdown dinner rolls, and deli slaw.