Dark Molten Puddings
- 50g butter, soften
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 350g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- Berries, to serve
- Ice-cream, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Place a baking tray on the middle shelf to preheat. Line the base of six 2/3-cup ramekins or moulds with circles of baking paper.
2. In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Stir in flour, then chocolate. Mix well to combine.
3. Pour mixture evenly among ramekins. Place on hot tray and bake for 14 minutes (timing is very important).
4. Turn hot puddings out onto serving plates and gently peel off baking paper. Serve puddings straight away, with berries and ice cream.