Wheat Biscuit and Berry Crumble
- 4 wheat biscuits
- 1 cup oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup roughly chopped hazelnuts
- 100g melted butter
- 3 cup frozen berries
1. Preheat an oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced).
2. Into a large bowl, crush the wheat biscuits. Add the oats, sugar, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts and melted butter. Stir well to combine.
3. Into an ovenproof dish, place the berries. Add the crumble mixture and bake for 30 minutes until crispy and golden.
4. Use as a topping for a fruit crumble or with yoghurt for breakfast.