Paprika Lamb Chops with Greek Salad and Potatoes
- 5 potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus 4 Tbsp extra
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 200g feta, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. In a large oven proof dish, place potatoes with 4 tablespoons of oil. Season to taste. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until crispy and golden.
3. Sprinkle lamb chops with paprika. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook chops for 7-10 minutes on both sides until browned and cooked as desired. Cover chops and allow to rest
for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine capsicums, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, lemon juice, parsley and remaining oil. Toss gently to combine.
5. Divide salad, potatoes and lamb chops among serving plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
• Energy 4585Kj • Protein 35g • Total Fat 93g • Saturated Fat 34g • Carbohydrates 29g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 1090mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation