Mini Tomato and Cheese Quiches
- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 whole parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Lightly grease 8 x 8cm fluted, loose-bottom flan pans.
2. Cut 8 x 10cm rounds from the pastry and press into pans. Prick the base with a fork then chill for 10 minutes. Bake for 5-6 minutes, until lightly golden.
3. In a small jug, whisk eggs, cream and milk together with a fork. Season to taste. Pour evenly into the tart cases and sprinkle with the cheese.
4. Gently press 3 tomato halves and 1 parsley leaf into the egg mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until set.
• Energy 1436Kj • Protein 7g • Total Fat 21g • Saturated Fat 13g • Carbohydrates 31g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 477mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation