Apricot and Coconut Truffles
- 4 wheat biscuits
- 1 cup dried dates, soaked for 10 minutes in warm hot water
- ½ cup chopped, dried apricots
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cocoa
- Extra coconut or melted dark chocolate, for coating
1. Into a kitchen processor, place the wheat biscuits, drained dates, apricots, coconut, cashews, honey and cocoa, blitzing until the mixture comes together.
2. Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls.
3. To finish, roll half of the balls in desiccated coconut and dip the remaining into melted dark chocolate.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.